You may be expected to create and maintain a class portfolio website for some of your courses to showcase your assignments.
- Separate content, markup, and presentation (i.e., use a language like CSS for presentation, not markup elements)
- Pages are valid markup
- Pages follow accessibility guidelines
For the course Authoring Interactive Media (AIM):
- In your pub folder on iam.colum.edu you'll need to create a folder called AIM.
- The url will be http://iam.colum.edu/students/YOURLOGONNAME/AIM
- This folder should contain an index file with links to all of your other work. Please use a logical folder structure.
Example directory structure:
/AIM/ /AIM/Projects/ /AIM/Projects/Project1/ /AIM/Projects/Project2/ /AIM/Projects/Project3/ /AIM/Assignments/Assignment1/ /AIM/Assignments/Assignment2/ /AIM/Assignments/Assignment3/ /AIM/InClass/ /AIM/ExtraCredit/
The index file should be named index.htm or default.htm