Difference between revisions of "Coursework Portfolio"
m (Janell moved page AIM Project 1 to Coursework Portfolio: General resource needed for creating a coursework portfolio (instead of for the specific class AIM))
Revision as of 15:29, 7 June 2019
Project 1: Class portfolio
Create Class Website
As part of this class you will be expected to create and maintain a class portfolio website. This website will showcase all of your in class and homework assignments. It is your responsibility to maintain links to all of your work. These links will be used for grading, and a missing link will be considered the same as a missing assignment.
This can be basic XHTML with some CSS (just to color text, links and backgrounds and control the font types -- something beyond the default settings).
1. Main page with active links to all other project and assignment pages.
2. Nine assignment pages and three project pages. Yes, you do need to make a Project 1 page which explains that the class site is their first project, and that it uses XHTML+CSS.
3. Full and consistent navigation on each page.
4. Pages must be valid XHTML
- In your pub folder on iam.colum.edu you'll need to create a folder called AIM.
- The url will be http://iam.colum.edu/students/YOURLOGONNAME/AIM
- This folder should contain an index file with links to all of your other work. Please use a logical folder structure.
/AIM/ /AIM/Projects/ /AIM/Projects/Project1/ /AIM/Projects/Project2/ /AIM/Projects/Project3/ /AIM/Assignments/Assignment1/ /AIM/Assignments/Assignment2/ /AIM/Assignments/Assignment3/ /AIM/InClass/ /AIM/ExtraCredit/
The index file should be named index.htm or default.htm