Post Production Center
Welcome to the Post Production Center
POST CENTER NEWS
Login to Workstation
Students: Oasis# / Office 365 Password
Faculty/Staff: AD600\Username / Office 365 Password
Adobe Creative Cloud
Personal Account: use personal credentials
Enterprise Account (CCC) – Faculty/Staff: Office 365 Username / Password
Enterprise Account (CCC) – Students: Oasis # / Office 365 Password
WHERE TO FIND US
1104 S Wabash Building
- 1 FALL HOURS: SEPTEMBER 3-DECEMBER 13
- 2 POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- 3 LTO ARCHIVE – GRADUATE THESIS FILM
- 4 CURRENT SOFTWARE
- 5 NEXIS CONNECTION MANUAL
- 6 ADOBE PREMIERE WORKFLOW
- 7 AVID WORKFLOW
- 8 DAVINCI RESOLVE PROJECT ARCHIVE
- 9 ADVANCED PRODUCTION ON SET PROCEDURES AND PROTOCOL
- 10 TAKE 1 FILM FESTIVAL
- 11 FRAMEWORK
FALL HOURS: SEPTEMBER 3-DECEMBER 13
The facilities close promptly. It is your responsibility to manage your time appropriately.
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
Identification: All editing students are asked to show their Student ID Card to reserve or
check out a workstation.
Post Center Reservations: For all editing time, whether in or out of class, the editing facilities must be reserved, either for you as an individual or for the class as a whole:
- Reservations are non-transferable. All unused reservations may be re-appropriated.
- Students may only use labs designated for their specific class. Enrollment in the college, Cinema and Television Art department, or even post production classes DOES NOT grant carte
blanche access to all labs.
- Adv. Classes can make reservations over the phone or via email (email@example.com).
Digital Cinema Mastering, Practicum, Adv. Color, AES, and Grad
- Classes differ in the number of reservations students can make every week. Some classes also have standing reservations. Ask the Post Center for more information.
- NO SAME DAY RESERVATIONS
Unclaimed Reservations and Walk-ins: In addition to reserving editing, transfer, or mix time, students may sign up for unclaimed editing time.
LTO ARCHIVE – GRADUATE THESIS FILM
Export a ProRes422HQ Master and H.264 Web version of your Thesis Film.
- Label your Files as follows: SEMESTERYEAR_TYPE (MASTER or WEB)_TITLE_LASTNAME
For Example: F19_MASTER_GOODFELLAS_SCORSESE
Once you've exported your film, come to the Post Center and fill out a Graduate Thesis Archive Work Order.
If you can't drop off your film in person, please fill out the Grad Thesis work order. Submit your film via a direct download link using WeTransfer, Dropbox, etc.
Email the links and the Work Order to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
CC2018 - Adobe Premiere: 13.0.2
NEXIS CONNECTION MANUAL
ADOBE PREMIERE WORKFLOW
DAVINCI RESOLVE PROJECT ARCHIVE
ADVANCED PRODUCTION ON SET PROCEDURES AND PROTOCOL
On Set Dailies – Media:DIT_DaVinci_Resolve_Workflow.pdf
Practicum: On Set Procedures – Media:PRACTICUM DIT WORKFLOW.pdf
Directing 3 / AES: On Set Procedures – Media: D3 DIT WORKFLOW.pdf
On Set Data Management – Media:Data Wrangler On Set Procedures.pdf
TAKE 1 FILM FESTIVAL
Please follow the steps in the above document to successfully finish and submit your film to the Take1 Film Festival.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.