XBOX 360 Wireless Controller
|XBOX 360 Wireless Controller|
Connect a Wireless 360 Controller to the Xbox 360
- Turn on the Xbox 360 system.
- Press and hold the Guide button on the XBOX 360 controller until it turns on.
- Press and release the connect button on the console. It is the little button next to the memory card slots.
- within 20 seconds, press and release the connect button on the controller. It is located on the back of the controller, near the battery release.
- When the lights surrounding the power button on the console stop flashing, the controller is connected correctly.
Each connected controller is assigned to one of four positions. Each position corresponds to a lighted section around the console power button and the controller Guide button.
If the controller does not turn on, check the batteries. Insert fresh AA batteries, making sure they are correctly positioned in the battery case.
To charge the controller, you can use the Xbox 360 Play & Charge Kit.
To connect additional controllers, follow these same steps again. You can connect up to four controllers to the console. Each connected controller is assigned a position that corresponds with the lighted sections that appear around the console’s power button and around the Guide button located in the middle of each controller.
- To disconnect a wireless controller, press and hold the Guide button for three seconds, and then choose to turn the controller off.
- When you turn off the console, the controller will reconnect the next time you turn on the console.
- The controller can be connected to only one console at a time. You can connect the controller to a different console, but the connection to the previously connected console will be lost.