AlphaLab is a club devoted to the furthering of the Columbia College Chicago game-making community.
We cover everything for creating a game from concept to in-depth design and art decision used in development process. The club also features talks/presentations on several topics and software used in game development and even puts on Game Jams for all IAM students to participate in!
- Enlarging our working portfolios
- Teaching students something new every week, preferably something outside their concentration
- Practicing working together in a friendly environment
- Giving newer students a chance to do/learn more about game creation without feeling intimidated or overwhelmed
- Providing a social atmosphere for all Columbia students interested in the game-making process.
We host workshops, events, and discussions every Friday from 5-6pm in room 142 of the 916 S. Wabash building (1st floor).
President Adan Benitez
Vice President Timothy Chatman
Secretary Adrian Ratuit
Primary SOC Representative Adan Benitez
Alternate SOC Representative Timothy Chatman
Faculty Advisor Janell Baxter
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and don't forget to join our Facebook group!