External Buffalo 320 GB HD Drive Kit
The Buffalo 320 GB Hard Drive Kit allows the user to transport large amounts of data easily between computers, or during travel.
What's in the kit?
|Bag *Style may vary||Hard Drive||Power Cable|
Using the Drive
- Hook Up the drive to the wall using the power cable, and to your computer via USB.
- Upon plugging in the drive and turning it on, the drive will install drivers on your computer.
- After the drivers have installed, the drive will appear on your computer. (Desktop on Mac, My Computer on PC)
- The drive is now ready to use!
Formatting the Drive
After you are finished using the drive, you must format it for the next user.
- Right click on the drive and select "Format."
- Follow the steps shown on your screen to format the drive.