Media Theory and Design 2
36-2000 Media Theory and Design II Course furthers practical understanding of media theory by applying it to media design and production. Building on the static composition analysis in Media Theory and Design I, this course focuses on time-based or "dynamic" media, incorporating text, moving image, and sound.
Media Theory and Design 2 Course Objectives
- Strengthen abilities to critically analyze and problem solve in media design
- Use current time-based media technologies (video, audio, animation, etc.) at an introductory level
- Make informed critical and technical decisions about media elements in a project
- Apply formal design theory learned in Digital Image Development and time-based media theory learned in Media Theory and Design 1 to communicate meaning and accomplish goals
- Practically apply production methodologies
- Demonstrate individual styles/interest
Pages in category "MTD2"
The following 45 pages are in this category, out of 45 total.