VDI terminal logon
When a machine wakes up you should see the Windows Connection Manager.
Choose ColumVDI from logon screen. It doesn't look clickable but it is
Choose the correct domain.
From the Domain Menu Choose
- COLUM: For Students
- AD600: For Faculty/Staff
- IAM: IAM Students/Faculty/Staff
- Students logon with username: OasisID password: initially 6-digit birthdate (FlMMDDYY)
- Faculty/staff logon with Colum.edu email credentials
- Faculty/Staff if you have trouble with your password please contact email@example.com or call 312.369.7001
- Students using non IAM credentials can also contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 312.369.7001
- IAM Faculty/Staff/Student please contact email@example.com
If you have access to more that one Desktop pool please choose the appropriate machine. If you only have access to one pool you will be automagically connected
When you are done please choose logoff and disconnect from the top menu
You can also attach local usb devices from the top menu