Post Production Center
Welcome to the Post Production Center
Adobe dropped an update. The Post Center has not tested the update and will not be updating until the end of the semester.
If you update, your files may not be compatible with the versions we are running in the lab.
1104 S Wabash Building
- 1 FALL HOURS: SEPTEMBER 4-DECEMBER 14
- 2 POST CENTER POLICY AND PROCEDURES
- 3 ON SET PAPERWORK
- 4 LTO ARCHIVE – GRADUATE THESIS FILM
- 5 CURRENT SOFTWARE
- 6 NEXIS CONNECTION MANUAL
- 7 ADOBE PREMIERE WORKFLOW
- 8 AVID WORKFLOW
- 9 DAVINCI RESOLVE PROJECT ARCHIVE
- 10 ADVANCED PRODUCTION ON SET PROCEDURES AND PROTOCOL
- 11 TAKE 1 FILM FESTIVAL
- 12 FRAMEWORK
FALL HOURS: SEPTEMBER 4-DECEMBER 14
The facilities close promptly so save and lay off your projects before closing time. If you are still exporting your project at closing time, we will tell you to stop and do it during your next edit session. It is your responsibility to manage your time appropriately.
POST CENTER POLICY AND PROCEDURES
ON SET PAPERWORK
LTO ARCHIVE – GRADUATE THESIS FILM
Export a Master and Web version of your Thesis Film
- Label your Files as follows: SEMESTERYEAR_TYPE (MASTER or WEB)_TITLE_LASTNAME
For Example: F18_MASTER_GOODFELLAS_SCORSESE
Once you've exported your film, come to the Post Center and fill out a Graduate Thesis Archive Work Order.
Adobe Premiere: 12.1.1
NEXIS CONNECTION MANUAL
ADOBE PREMIERE WORKFLOW
DAVINCI RESOLVE PROJECT ARCHIVE
ADVANCED PRODUCTION ON SET PROCEDURES AND PROTOCOL
TAKE 1 FILM FESTIVAL
Please follow the steps in the above document to successfully finish and submit your film to the Take1 Film Festival. Email email@example.com with any questions.