START! AND THE AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION
VIRAL VIDEO CONTEST
What: Start! is the American Heart Association’s national initiative that calls on all Americans and their employers to create a culture of physical activity and health to live longer, heart-healthier lives through walking. Start! is sponsored nationally by SUBWAY® Restaurants, Healthy Choice® and AstraZeneca and locally sponsored by Aetna and Schneider Electric.
Contest: The Metro-Chicago office is looking to help spread awareness and raise funds by distributing a viral video to sponsors, partners and the general public that encourages Chicagoans to be apart of the Start! movement – whether through donations or registering to participate in the Start! Heart Walk.
Guidelines: We are looking for creative content that sticks with the look and feel of our brand. Please see below for some specific content requirements:
· 1 minute or less in duration
· Begin and end the video with having the phrase “What if walking could save your life?”
· Other visuals to consider when developing: feet, shoes, people walking, business atmosphere and/or outdoors.
· All submissions must be sent in by Wednesday, March 25th to the following:
o The American Heart Association
ATTN: Ashley Lach
208 S. LaSalle, Suite 1500
Chicago, IL 60604
· Videos must in a wmv file on a CD that can play in a computer.
· Include this form with your name, email, address, school (if applicable) and age.
Winner Will Receive:
o Recognition at the Chicago Grant Park Start! Heart Walk
o Letter of recommendation from The American Heart Association