Web Development/Graphic Design & Customer Service
Backflow Solutions, Inc (BSI) is a municipal management company currently working with communities across the country in protecting our water resources. We are seeking 2 full time employees to join our rapidly growing family. Please see the job descriptions and contact information below.
Web Development / Graphics Design Position: Seeking full time employee (40 hours / week) for web development / graphic design position at a rapidly growing, family-owned consulting company.
- Web design and website maintenance: maintain our company websites, continual updates, creating new websites, etc. Be able to compile web analytics (basic SEO principals)
- Social media management: manage and update our presence on social media sites (i.e. Facebook, Linkedin, etc.)
- Email marketing: Design, produce and distribute periodic e-newsletters / email marketing via Constant Contact. Compile data and metrics from mailings to establish patterns and target areas.
- General graphic design work: assist with producing documents, bid packages, marketing materials (such as brochures, flyers, etc).
Qualifications: Should be proficient in the following:
- HTML, CSS
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver)
- Adobe Acrobat; Microsoft Word – PowerPoint – Excel
Compensation: Approx. 30k / year (Negotiable based on experience), benefits (Medical, Dental, 401k)
Customer Service Representative: Seeking full time employee (40 hours / week) for customer service / data management position for rapidly growing, family-owned consulting company. Opportunities for growth and in-house promotion.
- Provide friendly customer service to BSI customers via phone and email.
- Data entry into various management programs
- General office duties (respond to emails, receive / send faxes, compose letters, etc.)
- General proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel , Outlook
- Must have a positive attitude and pleasant demeanor for customer service
- Self motivated
Compensation: Approx. $12 / hour (40 hours / week). Benefits provided (Medical, Dental, 401k)