Hey there! We’re Mouthee, a Chicago-based startup building a new social network for sharing recommendations for restaurants, hotels, movies, music, books and more. We just recently launched our iPhone application and our website is currently in the works (check us out at mouthee.com).
We’re looking for someone with a strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape to help us launch our social media campaign. The person hired for this position will need to have strong creative writing and basic marketing skills, have unique ideas, and understand that social media marketing is not about just knowing how to Facebook. We’re very excited to share this exciting launch with a highly motivated self-starter hoping to gain a ton of great experience in social media marketing, branding, writing and hustling!
This internship will initially be for Summer 2012 however we would love to extend the arrangement beyond the Summer for the right candidate. It will take place in the Chicago area. The position will be unpaid with the possibility of employment and/or an ownership stake in the company if you turn out to be a total rock star!
- • Extensive knowledge of social media, blogging and branding
- • Adept communication skills and personable social skills
- • Solid understanding of youth markets
- • 2+ years of experience with social media marketing preferred
- • Participate in development of social media plan and blog design
- • Manage all social media content, including Facebook brand page, Twitter account and company blog
- • Serve as a brand ambassador and participate in other marketing and networking activities
- • Coordinate promotions and other campaigns designed to increase user acquisition
If interested, email resume and cover letter to David[at]mouthee[dot]com