Now that you’ve read the first two Chapters of Scott McCloud’s Understanding Comics: The Invisible Art answer these 6 questions.
1. What is the difference between pictures and comics?
2. Name an ancient culture that used a form of early comics?
1. What is an icon?
2. Have you ever thought that a specific cartoon was universal? If so what cartoon?
3. Can you show me an example of a pictorial form of writing?
4. What two forms of media does Marshall McLuhan think of as “cool” and how to they both effect your life?