InnerWorkings is currently hiring a Junior eCommerce Implementation Specialist to join our Chicago team. As part of the InnerWorkings eCommerce Implementation team, you will work with Account teams to configure, launch, and maintain eCommerce websites on behalf of our clients. The position requires a candidate who has great technical, problem-solving, and communication skills, in addition to a strong desire to learn about eCommerce technology.
- Configuring and maintaining eCommerce websites for InnerWorkings’ clients.
- Loading product and user data into eCommerce websites.
- Handling of customer provided design files to publish on eCommerce sites.
- Creation of variable data templates for eCommerce sites that accept end-user input.
- Providing technical and eCommerce administration assistance to our national team
Requirements for consideration:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 1-3 years of professional work experience
- Experience with managing customer projects
- Ability to multi-task to manage various client requests at once.
- Quick learner with a strong desire to learn the InnerWorkings business and eCommerce technology to grow with this position.
- Technical aptitude with ability to grasp technology concepts around the InnerWorkings eCommerce platform
- Past experience in Technology, Project Management, or Technical Support role is desired.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat) is desired.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Experience excelling within fast paced, high energy environments.
- Entrepreneurial minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and succeed.
If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.